In 1931, Lou Lienhart and his wife, Mabel (Madden) constructed the building after the Spaulding Store burned in 1930. Lou operated a meat market, cream station, lunch room, and beer parlor until 1942.
- James and Avis Lien had groceries and beer (1942-44)
- Lou and Myrlee Mason had groceries and beer (1944-46)
- Henry and Olivia Erdahl had groceries and beer (1946-53)
- Oscar and Virginia Kreil had groceries and beer (1953-55)
Mrs. August Schultz operated the grocery store, and Francis and Alma Radtke operated the beer parlor between 1955-56.
Mrs. Lillian Monson ran the grocery store, and Chan Whitney and Ed Attleson ran the bar between 1956-57.
Ed Holsworth had a bar, pool room, and cards from 1957-60.
The bar room was used as a post office for six months in 1972. Donald and Pearl Johnson bought the building in 1972.
In 1973, the building was purchased by a group of people in the community.