The Ypsilanti, North Dakota Booster Club was organized in February of 1947, at which time it became a member of the state organization. Its purpose was to help to preserve wildlife in the Ypsilanti and surrounding communities.
At one time, the chapter had a hundred members. Its first officers were:
- President: Clinton Gibson
- Vice President: Herman Beckman
- Secretary: Owen Madden
- Treasurer: Harvey Kipp
- Directors: Clarence Domek, Ivan Wieck, Charles Docktor
- County Director: Chancey Whitney
The club has since disbanded.