Ypsilanti Camp No. 9211 was organized on October 27, 1922. There were twenty-six charter members. They were active as a fraternal and social organization, giving donations to several charities as well as sponsoring dances, card parties, and other activities.
In 1972, the organization celebrated its 50th anniversary. Charter members honored at that time were Signora Callsen, Florence Kipp, Ruth Nicholls, Clara Rosendahl, Edith Whitney, all of Ypsilanti, and Anna Whitney of Jamestown. They were presented with 50-year gold pins.
The camp was recognized as Camp of the Month in 1974, because of its outstanding activities throughout the past several years.