M.J. Burns

Mr. and Mrs. M.J. Burns came to the Ypsilanti, North Dakota community about 1920 to work as the Northern Pacific Depot agent. They bought a house later owned by W. Hoffman, and lived there until his retirement, after which they moved to Pine River, Minnesota.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Burns were active in the community. Their children were Morris, Marion, and Iva.