C.M. Christopherson

Mr. and Mrs. Christopherson came to the Ypsilanti, Stutsman County, North Dakota community from Harland, Minnesota in 1898. They lived on a farm in Ypsilanti Township, about one mile east of the James Berge farm.

They also lived in Ypsilanti for a short time before moving to Jamestown, returning to Ypsilanti while Mr. Christopherson worked for Bruce Jett, around 1918, and then moving back to Jamestown.

They had seven children: Henry, Jack, Mabel, Agnes, Nora, Clarence, and Alice. A granddaughter, Clara, also made her home with them.